2010年2月23日星期二

Welcom to the world ♥


200210 the date is my baby come to this world the day
this my cute baby ♥


He have a big eyes
He have a prominent nose
He have a small mouth
Both is like dady ♥




SHARE MY EXPERIENCE ~

when the first day i go hospital check
because my period is coming
my stomach and my waist have a bit start to pain
bt still havent want to born the baby
so i need to stay at the hospital wait
after midnight 2.30a.m my stomach start very pain
is super pain and come many blood
then call the nurse
nurse bring me go to the maternity
that time the doctor ask me dun want to push the baby first
because im still not yet ready to born the baby
need to tahan
but really hard tahan because that time really pain feel want to crazy
after i have ready to born the baby
i was push it 3.12 a.m my baby is come out already
finally he came to this world
when i saw him i'm really feel happy and relax
welcome to my baby came in this world ♥


i love you baby ♥ u really so cute



没有评论:

发表评论