2010年2月23日星期二

Distressed

Baby born is a happy thing
but..
my puppy
when i saw her im really feel distressed


when i come back home the first day
she was very pity
she not really have people sayang already
because the baby cant near by the hairy dog
so when she near by baby sure get scold


yesterday baby sleep with me
before my puppy also sleep with me
now she cant sleep with me
and my room she also cant go in
then she keep at out side my room claw the door
her voice very miserable
really pity
her bed her everything like what also no already


midnight she bangsai cincai
anywhere also have her shit
her bangsai like water
so let my family scold and hit
morning and afternoon also same keep bangsai water
somemore still vomit dun want eat
my mum dun want bring her go see doctor because need take care baby
i cant go out also
see her keep let people scold and hit
saw her pity face look with me
my heart really pain
when thinking she was very pity
my tears would be come out


then i call my cousin to take her go see doctor
i think she is because is us away from her already
make her get sick
i plan want to put her at my cousin there will more better
at least not always let people scold and hit~
haixx

1 条评论: