2010年1月25日星期一

250110

Today morning my stomach and my heart really pain
when move a bit also pain@.@
now feel my stomach really heavy
really need slowly slowly to walk =.=
start to suffer already


afternoon very boring
just me and puipui at home
nothing to do
keep treat the computer
keep play game play game
and make my blog look more nicely a little bit
hahaha


My mum say want give her grandson learn play drum
but my sis say want let him learn piano
piano really not bad ma
haha..
will become very romantic ma
rite??




*waiting dear come back now..

3 条评论:

  1. haha^^ xiao le...piano and drum also not bad~~let him learn to play both so in the future he can be romantic yet yeng zai!! wohooo

    回复删除
  2. haha..bt drum very noisy..dun want better..guitar is not bad^^ hehe

    回复删除
  3. haha^^ make a studio then wont too noisy..haha drum is very yeng leh.. yup guitar also not bad..can 自弹自唱^^

    回复删除